2012 GL3D™ - Sold Out
2013 GL3D™ - Sold Out
2014 GL3D™ - Sold Out
2015 GL3D™ - Entries Now Open
Early Bird Entries
June to September 2014
Early Bird Entries
October to December 2014
Standard Entry Price
All 2015 Entries
|£110 per person||£125 per person||£150 per person|
Entries close Monday 27th April 2015 or earlier, as and when the event sells out.
There are ONLY 300 places available.
The entry fee for the Great Lakeland 3Day™ is £110-150 per person (solo competitors and teams of two are accepted) and includes the following:
- A well planned and professionally organised event.
- SPORTident digital timing.
- Accurate, waterproof pre-marked map of the course.
- Event Centre campsite on Friday 1st May and parking for the weekend.
- Overnight campsite on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd May.
- Free and unlimited tea, coffee and hot water at the Event Centre and Overnight Camps.
- Complimentary cake after each day of running.
- Free beer and cider at the Overnight Camps.
- Finishers meal for all competitors on Monday 3rd May.
- Transportation of your overnight kit.
Don't delay entering as places are strictly limited to retain the unique, friendly atmosphere of the event.
If you would like to enter, please click the 'Enter Online' button below:
- Friday Entertainment! Camp on the Event Centre and relax before the race with this option for food & film on the Friday night. Main meal, followed by cake and custard plus ticket for running films (see race website for details) = £10
- Friday Night Food Only. Main meal (see race website for details) = £5
- Saturday Morning Breakfast. Double Egg Bap = £2 / Large bowl mussel/cereal = £1
- Event T-Shirt. Get your own high quality, commemorative t-shirt for £14.99. These are ONLY available in advance
Deadline for ordering t-shirts is Sunday 19th April. Deadline for ordering food is Sunday 26th April.