2012 GL3D™ - Sold Out | 2013 GL3D™ - Sold Out
2014 GL3D™ - Sold Out | 2015 GL3D™ - 95% Full
2016 Entries Now OPEN!
Early Bird Entries
August - October 2015
Standard Entry Price
November 2015 - May 2016
|£120 per person||£150 per person|
The entry fee for the Great Lakeland 3Day™ includes the following:
- Participation in the UK's only 3 day mountain marathon
- Transportation of your overnight kit to each campsite
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results (including loan of dibbers to each participant)
- Bespoke, accurate and waterproof pre-marked maps for each participant
- A choice of four different courses (Elite, A, B, C) each day
- Event Centre campsite on Friday 29th April and free parking for the weekend
- Overnight campsite on Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May
- Free and unlimited hot water at the Event Centre and Overnight Camps
- Complimentary cake after each day of running
- Finishers' meal for all competitors on Monday 2nd May
- Emergency medical cover during the race
Don't delay entering as places are strictly limited to retain the unique, friendly atmosphere of the event.
If you would like to enter, please click the 'Enter Online' button below.
Decisions decisions. 2015 GL3D. Photo ©iancorless.com
- Friday Night Food & Film - Relax at the Event Centre and soak up the pre-event atmosphere with a tasty main meal plus desert, and an inspiring selection of the Best of ShAFF films. £12
- Friday Night Food Only - A tasty main meal plus desert. £6
- Friday Night Film Only - An inspiring selection of the Best of ShaFF films. £6
- Saturday Morning Breakfast - Double Egg Bap. £2
- Saturday Morning Breakfast - Large bowl muesli/cereal. £1
- Event T-shirt - Get your own high quality, commemorative t-shirt for £19.95
Food and t-shirts are ONLY available if booked in advance. Deadline for ordering t-shirts is Sunday 17th April. Deadline for ordering food is Sunday 24th April. Tickets for the Best of ShAFF films are limited to the capacity of our marquee cinema!